“Ask an Immigration Lawyer”
A new weekly column by Aggie R. Hoffman
Premieres on November 11th.
Send in your questions to [email protected]
Aggie R. Hoffman is a certified specialist in immigration law and has practiced in Los Angeles for over 30 years. She has successfully argued before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and litigated in federal court against the government on a variety of immigration issues, including those involving ineffective counsel.
Ms. Hoffman has processed over a thousand cases. She will now answer your questions on this topic.
Immigration law is complex, so it is important for your questions to be specific, but brief.
Latest posts by hispanicLA (see all)
- Los testimonios de Paul Alvarez - 05/03/2015
- Miguel Silva: La revolución, y nosotros que la quisimos tanto - 02/13/2015
- ContraPunto: deportados salvadoreños no encuentran trabajo - 02/12/2015
- ¿Un latino al Senado? En California, no - 01/25/2015
- “Illegals”: Here you go again - 01/24/2015